Today I invited Alex to be a guest host on Kate’s Balancing Act! She just HAD to share with you her top 5 travel essentials and guys, you better add these to your list for your next adventure!
Hey there guys! It’s Alex from the blog Serendipity! I’m so beyond excited to be a guest blogger on Kate’s wonderful blog. Today I thought I would share my Top 5 Travel Essentials with you guys seeing as I am a VERY frequent traveler myself! These are just some of the things I have learned I literally can’t live without on flights, road trips, etc! So let’s get into it.
- My first essential on ANY trip has definitely got to be my Ipod/Iphone because music is literally my life on trips. You will never see me without my earphones and Iphone! Music is such a great way to pass the time. Some of my favorite albums right now for trips are 5 Seconds of Summer’s Sounds Good Feels Good Album(and any of their other songs *wink*) and Taylor Swifts 1989 (Swiftie forever!).
- Moisturizer is actually one of the most important things for me when I am traveling because it dries out my skin SO bad; flying does it worse than driving. Either way I recommend taking moisturizer with you to keep your face soft and flake free. My go to is the Aveeno Naturals because it has SPF plus Vitamin A, C, and E!
- BOOKS! I am probably the biggest bookworm you will ever meet in your entire life! Nothing passes the time on a flight or in the car like a great book. One time I actually brought four different books with me on a trip just because! Here are two of my favorites that I HIGHLY suggest you guys pick up (my list would go on forever honestly so I stopped at two!) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, This book is so amazing. I cannot say enough great things about it, plus the second installment is coming out next month! My second favorite is Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen, this trilogy is beyond captivating! It has everything, Romance, suspense, action. It will have you hooked from start until end!
- I always bring a journal with me when I am traveling because I love to write down accounts of my days or little tid bits of something I did just so I will have those memories to look at later. When I went to Europe for 3 months I was so busy I just knew I would forget things about the trip, so I started jotting down things I did, saw, ate and then when I came home and read through them all and it was like reliving my trip all over again. I even glued postcards and tickets to museums inside to go along with the stories.
- My last essential that I have to bring on every trip with me is Dry Shampoo! I can’t tell you guys how many times this stuff has come in handy during trips. It saved me so many times in Europe when I didn’t have enough time to wash my hair but also didn’t want to look gross in pictures or in public! Batiste is one of my ALL time favorite brands and I definitely recommend them!
Well I hope you guys enjoy this blog post and if you want to check out more of Travel, Beauty, and Food adventures head over to my blog at Supersweetserendipity.blogspot.com and find me on instagram at @sweetserendipity96 Also big thanks to Kate for allowing to guest on her blog, go and check out her guest post on Serendipity! Kisses, Alex!
Off to plan your next adventure now? I know I am! 🙂